Leading electrical termination manufacturer Pratley, is offering an exciting management position to oversee and coordinate the operations of it’s Assembly, CNC turning, Plastic injection moulding and Compression moulding departments.
· Pratley requires a highly motivated and proactive manager with at least 5 years manufacturing experience.
· The applicant will be responsible for the day-to-day management and running of the departments which manufacture Pratley’s electrical product range.
· A N6 or higher qualification in Industrial or Mechanical engineering will be an added advantage.
Applicants must have practical and theoretical knowledge in the following disciplines:
· Staff management.
· CNC turning and Milling.
· Plastic injection and compression moulding.
· Quality systems and controls.
· Lean manufacturing techniques.
· Operational research methods.
Applications by email for attention: The Chief Operating Officer to email@example.com
1. Curriculum Vitae with contactable references.
2. Reasons for leaving recent employment.
3. Expected salary.
If you do not receive a reply within 10 working days of your application, please consider your application as unsuccessful.