Leading manufacturer Pratley, is offering an exciting position in our Product Development Department for a well-rounded, mechanically minded, hands-on and motivated engineer with a degree or diploma in mechanical or industrial engineering.
· New product designs and modifications to existing product designs (Electrical Termination Equipment).
· Production tool drawings and product costing.
· Liaison with testing facilities (SABS and the like).
· Experience in explosion-protected equipment, toolmaking, CNC machining and/or injection moulding would be advantageous.
· Applicants should be extremely competent in SolidWorks (Version 2014 or later) CAD & CAM.
· Must have above average Microsoft Excel proficiency.
· Should have good mathematical and administrative skills.
Applications by email for attention: R&D Manager Electrical to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Curriculum Vitae with contactable references.
2. Reasons for leaving recent employment.
3. Expected salary.
If you do not receive a reply within 10 working days of your application, please consider your application as unsuccessful.